All the content in this course, including the website source code, lecture notes, exercises, and lecture videos is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.
This means that you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license.
You can submit corrections and suggestions to the course material by submitting issues and pull requests on our GitHub repo. This includes the captions for the video lectures which are also in the repo (see here).
You are free to translate the lecture notes and exercises as long as you follow the license terms. If your translation mirrors the course structure, please contact us so we can link your translated version from our page.
For translating the video captions, please submit your translations as community contributions in YouTube.